Sarawak Report S Informer Was Not Kevin Morais But Jessica Kaur
Now that the whole Kevin Morais murder case has finally concluded with death sentences for those involved, it’s time to revisit some of the lies and misconceptions that have been raised in previous years. But I still can’t name names (including my source who knows the case intimately and was a personal friend and colleague of the late Mr Morais) so, just join the dots yourselves where needed.
– The “informer” who fed information to Clare Rewcastle Brown wasn’t Kevin Morais. It was a Singaporean lady who infiltrated the AGC and MACC (Jessica Kaur).
– This Singaporean lady was notorious for having had an affair with a big shot in the MACC. What most people didn’t know was that she also had an affair with the head honcho of the AGC and she was his personal assistant.
– This has given her a lot of freedom to steal confidential information from these services. She was eventually found out to be leaking sensitive information back to Singapore and our government raised an arrest warrant for her. It was actually for espionage.
– However, thanks to Sarawak Report and other liberal mouthpieces, it was painted as if she’s being hunted for arrest for being one of the whistleblowers for the Kevin Morais and 1MDB cases
– Kevin Morais, during the time of the 1MDB investigations, was handling case appeals. He was never a part of the 1MDB investigation task force.
– Kevin Morais and our former AG couldn’t get along with each other. During the former AG’s retirement party, Kevin didn’t show up and stated in no uncertain terms that he doesn’t want to have anything to do with him.
– The former AG likewise never assigned Kevin Morais to sensitive cases like the 1MDB investigation because they both simply can’t get along and didn’t really trust each other.
– Kevin Morais was aware that he was being followed by certain individuals ever since the conviction of the military personnel, which he handled.
– He even reported to his colleagues and superiors that he fears for his life. Cars of gangsters had even tried to run him off the road.
– The AGC offered to provide a round-the-clock security detail from Bukit Aman to shadow Kevin Morais and catch the thugs that have been sent to intimidate and harm him.
– However, Kevin Morais turned it down because he was afraid that this security service would be used to spy on his “alternative lifestyle” as well, and didn’t want his “partners” to be known.
– Not long after he turned down the security detail, he was killed.
– The aforementioned Singaporean spy cooked up the story to Clare Rewcastle Brown that the 1MDB charge sheet was drafted by Kevin Morais (it wasn’t) to link his death to Najib, when in reality all of these were totally unrelated. Those in the AGC’s 1MDB investigation task force should be able to confrim that the Kevin Morais-1MDB link is complete fiction.
– The stray testimony from one of the accused that he was offered money by Najib to admit his guilt was easily dismissed because there was absolutely no other corroborating evidence that such an offer ever existed or that he has ever been in contact with Najib. He had previously claimed that others, including Morais’ brother and the convicted military personnel, had offered him money as well to take the fall. It was clear that he was just pouncing on the hysteria created by Sarawak Report’s fake news to try and save his own skin. After all, people on death row tell the most lies, whatever it takes to save themselves.
– Despite these convictions and death sentences, there will still be a lot of people out there who will continue believing in Sarawak Report’s fake news. Lim Kit Siang might even come out to say that the wrong people got handed the death sentence, for all we know. Others might even say that if PH was in power, Najib would be convicted. But because PN is in power, these six people are convicted. Let’s just consider sights such as these to be a visit to the zoo or the circus. This is something that we simply can’t fix.
– May Kevin Morais’ soul rest in peace. He doesn’t have to forgive those who have exploited his name to slander others, but his immortal soul knows the truth and I’m sure he’ll be glad to see the judgment that has been handed down to these six criminals.
SB Crackdown: MACC advisor who met Sarawak Report arrested
Special Branch arrested two people last night – a former anti-graft agency adviser and an officer from the Attorney-General’s Chambers – as part of their investigations into the debt-ridden 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) issue.
One of them – a former Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) advisor has been identified as Tan Sri Datuk Rashpal Singh.
It had earlier been reported that an MACC advisor had met Sarawak Report editor Clare Rewcastle-Brown in London’s Hyde Park.
Well placed sources confirm that the MACC adviser and Rashpal Singh are one in the same person.
Who is Rashpal?
Rashpal is one of the 13 conspirators initially listed and is closely linked to Dato Sri Mohd Sukri (MACC deputy Chief) and Datuk Tan Kang Sai (MACC Special Operations Director) whom are under his payroll. It is understood from the source that certain officers in BNM are also under Rashpal Singh’s payroll.
Jessica Singh – Femme Fatale. She had earlier been attacked online due to part in the leaking of information to foreign powers.
It was also revealed that Rashpal Singh has been dating Jessica Kaur for a long time. Jessica Kaur came under attack as one of the main causes of leaks of information.
It is understood that whilst dating Rashpal Singh she was at the same time sleeping with the ex-AG in order to obtain information.
Under what charges?
The duo will be charged under Section 124 of the penal code which carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.
Charges under the Official Secrets Act (OSA) and Anti Money Laundering Act 2001 (AMLA) are actively being considered.
There is evidence that Jaspal Singh has committed a crime under the OSA given that there is photographic evidence of him meeting Clare Brown in London.
Those close to him are reportedly shaken as they are aware of the meeting that took place and the part that he played in the leaks. Clare wrote extensively about the meeting and even went as far as to blatantly defend Raspal Singh.
“The Malaysian, who has a London home, was a social contact, but emphatically not ever a source of information for this blog” – Sarawak Report
Why did Clare Brown meet in her words “a known pro-UMNO official” in London’s Hyde park?
Similarly why did Raspal Singh agree to meet Clare Brown?
What was discussed at this meeting?
The Official Secrets Act – will Special Branch use this to get Rashpal to turn on his ‘friends’?
Under the Official Secrets Act 1972, the dissemination of confidential information is prohibited. The official secrets act carries the penalty of life imprisonment.
Passing information to a foreign entity only stands to complicate this further.
Evidence gathering – no honor amongst thieves?
It is evident that similar to the MACC investigation, Special Branch is working bottom up.
The first two have been arrested and are currently being interrogated. These interrogations will provide evidence and additional leads as Special Branch goes through the wanted list.
It is only a matter of time before the dragnet reaches the top of the chain of 13 conspirators that includes Tan Sri Zeti Aziz (BNM Governor), Tong Kooi Ong (Edge Media Group Owner) and Tony Pua (DAP MP).
Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :