Have Faith The Internet Age Will Expose Any Cover Up Of Putra Heights Mega Scale Blaze

PERHAPS concerned Malaysian should accord a bit of space and time to the relevant authorities to get to the bottom of Tuesday’s (April 1) Putra Heights gas pipeline inferno rather than to intensely speculate on the potential culprits or to allege that a cover-up is underway with a fall guy in the midst of being identified.
This came about as Selangor Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari urged the public with evidence of wrongdoings in connection with the blast incident in Jalan Putra Harmoni to come forward to provide the information to the police.

By doing so, they could assist the authorities in their investigation to determine the cause of the gas pipeline leak and fire which saw flames reaching over 100 feet (30 metres) high and temperatures soaring to 1,000 degrees Celsius.
“The state government, including the local government authority (PBT), is extending its full cooperation in this investigation,” the Selangor Pakatan Harapan (PH) and PKR chairman pointed out in a statement.
“The priority of the state and federal governments is the safety, welfare and comfort of the affected residents.”
Jumping the gun
Amirudin’s latest statement is seemingly ‘more palatable’ as some pro-Madani keyboard warriors were quick to portray him as having ruled out “the theory of ground digging by a backhoe or excavator” which some residents claimed to have caused the gas leak that eventually led to a mega explosion.
Interestingly, the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) has retracted its earlier media statement on the Putra Heights gas pipeline explosion “to avoid pre-empting the on-going investigation which involves multiple authorities”.
“CIDB apologises for any confusion or concern caused by the statement, especially to the affected residents,” said the body responsible for the development of the country’s construction industry in a statement issued last night (April 2).
“We understand the difficulties they are facing and are committed to addressing this matter with integrity and transparency. We’ll ensure that every aspect of the case is thoroughly and fairly examined.”
In its earlier statement, CIDB had denied that construction works were carried out at the site of the blast on the day of the incident.
It said its preliminary investigations also showed that the development project which had been linked to the explosion was actually located 30-metres away from the blast site.
As it is, the police are investigating two construction companies over the gas pipeline explosion which affected 364 residents from 74 families while damaging 237 homes and scorching 365 vehicles with 305 victims having suffered burn and inhalation injuries.
Selangor police chief Datuk Hussein Omar Khan has confirmed that the developer and its main contractor are among those being scrutinised by authorities.
“(They are) among those under (our) scope of investigation,” he told Malaysiakini in a brief text message yesterday (April 2).
At the end of the day, let’s give Amirudin the 72 hours that he requested (which could be today or tomorrow) to verify various claims on the social media and for the eventual tabling of the preliminary report on the incident.
Jumping the gun with every Tom, Dick and Harry netizen turning aa FBI forensic investigator brings us nowhere. Rest assured that the internet age that we are living in now will expose any cover-up of Putra Heights mega-scale blaze. – Focus Malaysia
Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :
http://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2025/04/have-faith-internet-age-will-expose-any.html