Part 2 Ph Government Falling Down Worst And Best Performing Ministers
To whoever did this thank you. Someone sent these to me via wsapp.
Here are some ratings on the performance and non performance of the PH Cabinet Ministers.
First here are the Top 10 worst performing Ministers.
1. From bottom up, the worst performing Minister is Maszlee Malik. The brader does not know he is also a certified idiot. Recently he launched a video of himself saying how busy he was and so he could not attend to everyone's complaints as quickly. Kalau tak boleh buat kerja just resign lah brader.
However Maszlee will not resign. Neither will he be fired in a Cabinet reshuffle. It is not going to happen. No Cabinet reshuffles are planned.
2. Waythamoorthy the Minister of National Unity has hit no. 2 from the bottom. Waytha is coming across as the Minister of Indian Affairs and the Minister of Orang Asli Affairs. But the people, especially the Malays do not yet see the National Unity part. The handling of the Subang Jaya Hindu temple riots did not help the situation either.
3. Mujahid Yusuf Rawa suffers a terminal 'otak-saya-masih-dengan-PAS' disease. It is not life threatening but it is a lifelong disease. Masih cebuk dale sungai ke bro?
4. Wan Azizah - I have said this before my admiration for her tenacity, courage and determination over rides any criticisms I have of Wan Azizah.
5. Syed Sadiq - the advantage of youth is that you can still develop an ambition to become an astronaut, a brain surgeon or a fireman. If you want to.
6. Marzuki Yahya - Macam mana brader? Sudah beli PhD ke belum? Murah saja.
7. Khalid Samad - lagi satu case terminal cancer 'otak-saya-masih-dengan-PAS'. Sekarang baru brader Khalid boleh faham agama dan Islam itu dua perkara yang totally different. PAS beragama, tapi Islam itu masih jauh. But that is where you learnt your skill sets. So now you cannot perform in the real world.
8. Tun Dr Mahathir - the buck stops with the boss. Dr Mahathir seems to have his priorities. This time the performace of the Cabinet or the Pakatan's Manifesto do not seem relevant to Dr M's priorities. It is a miracle to have a Second Chance. There will be no Third Chance.
9. Lim Guan Eng - Penang was already fully developed. The State could function by itself. It was easy to manage Penang. Just dont do anything foolish. Managing the country seems to be another bowl of wan-tan altogether.
10. Ketapi - I fail to understand how Ketapi can be rated higher than Tun Dr Mahathir. Tourism people say he does not know forward from reverse, at the Tourism Ministry.
Ok here is an overall rating of the Cabinet Ministers.
Too many ok. The top performers all seem to be DAP. They all seem to be Chinese or other non Malays.
Anthony Loke, Hannah Yeo, Gobing Deo, Ong Kian Ming and Yeo Bee Yin score exceptional ratings. Congratulations.
Orang Melayu dengar baik-baik - depa ini semua daripada kecil sampai besar terpaksa compete, ta ada sabsidi, komited, sungguh-sungguh dalam kerjaya dan juga politik. You must compete with them. Try to be better than them.
Part 1 esok. Aiyy-ya-sha-Allah.Posted by Syed Akbar Ali
Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :