Six Investigation Papers Opened So Far For Semenyih Polls




SEMENYIH POLLS | A total of six investigation papers have been opened from 24 police reports received during the campaign period for the Semenyih by-election since last Saturday
Kajang deputy police chief Mohd Sabri Abdullah said one of the papers involved an alleged offence by a political party for organising a talk without a permit last night in Beranang
"This means that including the talk yesterday, we have received and opened investigation papers on two reports classified under Section 24B of the Election Offences Act 1954," he said in a press conference held in conjunction with the by-election at the Kajang police headquarters here today
He said as of yesterday, a total of 104 political campaign permits had been issued by the police, with 62 permits issued for Pakatan Harapan, 35 for BN and seven permits for PSM
"We would like to remind all political parties to comply with the law during the campaign period, including the application for permits for campaigning purposes," he said
Sabri also confirmed receiving a report on blue oil paint splashed on a black Mercedes E200K car while it was parked on the side of the road
He said the car was believed to have been used to transport the BN candidate to the Kampung Rinching Hulu area, and the case was being investigated under Section 427 of the Penal Code for vandalism
In addition, he said the police received a report from a 50-year-old village head who claimed he was a victim of slander, when rumours were released he would be giving out RM100 cash to each voter. It is being investigated under Section 500 of the Penal Code for defamation
"However throughout the campaign period, the order and security in Semenyih has been under control," he said
On a police report lodged by the Umno Youth Movement last night over alleged attempts to buy votes by giving out hampers and offering repair work to be done under the Housing Programme for the Hardcore Poor (PPRT), he said the police had referred the case to the relevant agencies
- Bernama

Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :

http://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2019/02/six-investigation-papers-opened-so-far.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MalaysiansMustKnowTheTruth+%28Malaysians+M

Kempen Promosi dan Iklan
Kami memerlukan jasa baik anda untuk menyokong kempen pengiklanan dalam website kami. Serba sedikit anda telah membantu kami untuk mengekalkan servis percuma aggregating ini kepada semua.

Anda juga boleh memberikan sumbangan anda kepada kami dengan menghubungi kami di sini
Muhyiddin Semenyih Polls Will Be Loyalty Test For 7 Ex Umno Mps

Muhyiddin Semenyih Polls Will Be Loyalty Test For 7 Ex Umno Mps

papar berkaitan - pada 15/2/2019 - jumlah : 331 hits
The Semenyih by election will be a platform for the seven former Umno MPs who are now Bersatu members to prove their loyalty and sincerity to their new party This was the Bersatu president Muhyiddin Yassin s answer to a reporter s question ...
Ahead Of Semenyih Polls Muhyiddin Announces Allocations For Cops

Ahead Of Semenyih Polls Muhyiddin Announces Allocations For Cops

papar berkaitan - pada 13/2/2019 - jumlah : 352 hits
With the by election just over two weeks away Home Minister Muhyiddin Yassin today highlighted the government s efforts to improve the infrastructure and welfare of the police force On a working visit to the General Operation Force 4th Batt...
Early Voting For Semenyih Polls Closes With 78pct Turnout

Early Voting For Semenyih Polls Closes With 78pct Turnout

papar berkaitan - pada 27/2/2019 - jumlah : 263 hits
SEMENYIH POLLS Seventy eight percent of early voters in the by election had cast their ballots by 5pm today according to the Election Commission The two polling stations for early voting were the General Operations Force 4th Battalion Camp ...
Minister Apologises For Semenyih Polls Goodie Withdraws Allocation

Minister Apologises For Semenyih Polls Goodie Withdraws Allocation

papar berkaitan - pada 28/2/2019 - jumlah : 250 hits
SEMENYIH POLLS Tourism and Culture Minister Mohammaddin Ketapi has apologised for announcing an for repairs to a hall in ahead of the by election for the Selangor seat this Saturday Mohammaddin added that he was withdrawing the allocation a...
Mca Cries Vote Buying In Semenyih Over Rm100 Cash Aid By Gov T For Singles

Mca Cries Vote Buying In Semenyih Over Rm100 Cash Aid By Gov T For Singles

papar berkaitan - pada 22/2/2019 - jumlah : 281 hits
Selangor MCA chief Ng Chok Sin has deemed the government s move to reintroduce cash aid for low income singles as vote buying This is as the announcement by Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng came during the campaign period for the Semenyih by e...
Cops Probing Nazri For Sedition Over Semenyih Speech

Cops Probing Nazri For Sedition Over Semenyih Speech

papar berkaitan - pada 26/2/2019 - jumlah : 318 hits
SEMENYIH POLLS BN secretary general Nazri Abdul Aziz is being investigated for sedition in relation to a recent during the by election campaign inspector general of police Mohamad Fuzi Harun confirmed today We are investigating him under th...
Survey Support For Harapan In Semenyih Dips Below 50pct

Survey Support For Harapan In Semenyih Dips Below 50pct

papar berkaitan - pada 14/2/2019 - jumlah : 364 hits
Support for Pakatan Harapan in the Semenyih state constituency has diminished according to a survey by a Selangor government think tank Institute Darul Ehsan found that the coalition would only obtain 46 percent of the votes in the upcoming...
Bn Fields Ex Ukm Official For Semenyih By Election

Bn Fields Ex Ukm Official For Semenyih By Election

papar berkaitan - pada 14/2/2019 - jumlah : 387 hits
SEMENYIH POLLS A former UKM administration officer has been handpicked as BN s candidate for the coming Semenyih by election Local boy Zakaria Hanafi 57 was chosen from the six shortlisted candidates submitted by Hulu Langat Umno division I...
Lfl Says Has Proof Of More Judicial Interference Joins Calls For Rci

Lfl Says Has Proof Of More Judicial Interference Joins Calls For Rci

papar berkaitan - pada 15/2/2019 - jumlah : 472 hits
In the wake of a shocking affidavit filed by Court of Appeal judge Datuk Dr Hamid Sultan Abu Backer a lawyers group is saying it has proof of further judicial interference and is joining a chorus of calls for a Royal Commission of Inquiry L...
Kalahkan The Glory Squid Game When Life Gives You Tangerines Cipta Rekod Bersejarah Buat Netflix

Petronas Batal Rumah Terbuka

Berzodiak Aries 5 Artis Ini Buktikan Lahir Untuk Bersinar

Kanak Kanak Jatuh Longkang Rakam Sebagai Bukti Bukan Untuk Tular

Cara Buat Gambar Raya Ghibli Style Guna Chatgpt Plus Senang Je

Concrete And Stone Villa In Crete By Sigurd Larsen

Mayat Ratu Cantik Myanmar Ditemukan Di Bawah Runtuhan Kondominium

Ppim Gesa Siasatan Tindakan Tegas Elak Kebakaran Berulang Malaysia Tribune 03 04 2025


echo '';
Info Dan Sinopsis Drama Berepisod Dendam Seorang Madu Slot Tiara Astro Prima

10 Fakta Biodata Amira Othman Yang Digosip Dengan Fattah Amin Penyanyi Lagu Bila Nak Kahwin

5 Tips Macam Mana Nak Ajak Orang Kita Suka Dating Dengan Kita

Info Dan Sinopsis Drama Berepisod Keluarga Itu Slot Lestary TV3

Bolehkah Manusia Transgender Mencapai Klimaks Selepas Bertukar


6 Perbahasan Sekitar Puasa 6 Hari Di Bulan Syawal

Musafir Menjelang Aidilfitri

Patricia Lockwood Embracing The Internet As Real Life

Internet Impact On Fiction Writers Share Their Insights

Big Wins At Home The New Era Of Online Gaming With Pakgames

Podcast Selesaikan Kes Wanita Hilang 40 Tahun Lalu