Ph Ignored Sulu Mess Then Made It Worse Says Najib


 
Former prime minister Najib Razak described incoming PKR deputy president Rafizi Ramli as a fool for trying to blame him for the Sulu controversy.PETALING JAYA: Former prime minister Najib Razak has blasted PKR’s incoming deputy president Rafizi Ramli for blaming him for the Sulu issue when it was the Pakatan Harapan government’s “ignorance” that made it worse.
He said the PH government did not do anything when the Sulu heirs made claims that the country had failed to make annual payments after the death of the formally recognised Sultan of Sulu, Jamalul Kiram II.
“Their stance on this issue was to never acknowledge these claims and that’s why they never appointed lawyers to defend us at the arbitration court in Paris,” he said in a Facebook post.
He was responding to a report that stated Rafizi planned to file a police report against Najib for his negligence during his time in power, leaving government property like Petronas vulnerable to confiscation.
-ADVERTISEMENT-Ads by 
Najib said the Sulu heirs took action to seek arbitration in 2019 when PH was in power.
He said the decision to stop annual payments to the Sulu heirs (after an invasion of Sabah in 2013) had been supported by the likes of the late Karpal Singh and the late Dr Chen Man Hin, both of DAP, and by Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
Najib added that to make matters worse, the PH-appointed attorney-general had written a letter acknowledging the Sulu heirs’ claims and offering a payment of RM48,300. He described the action as “the biggest mistake” under the PH government.
He said soon after, each minister in the PH government washed their hands of the situation claiming they had no idea about the letter.
“And even after all that, Rafizi blames me and wants to report me to the police?” he said and called Rafizi a “fool” for suggesting he was the cause of the Sulu issue. “Luckily for you, stupidity is not a crime because if it was I would report you to the police,” he said.
On Tuesday, the Sulu heirs obtained a seizure order against two Petronas subsidiaries registered in Luxembourg after an arbitration award was obtained ordering Malaysia to pay the sultan’s descendants at least RM62.59 billion for handing over sovereignty over Sabah.
The government has previously stated that the appointment of the Spanish arbitrator had been revoked and his actions declared null and void. The government has also taken action in the French courts against the arbitration order as it infringes on Malaysian sovereignty. - FMT


Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :

http://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2022/07/ph-ignored-sulu-mess-then-made-it-worse.html

Kempen Promosi dan Iklan
Kami memerlukan jasa baik anda untuk menyokong kempen pengiklanan dalam website kami. Serba sedikit anda telah membantu kami untuk mengekalkan servis percuma aggregating ini kepada semua.

Anda juga boleh memberikan sumbangan anda kepada kami dengan menghubungi kami di sini
Najib S Fault Malaysia Lagging Behind Neighbours Says Dr M

Najib S Fault Malaysia Lagging Behind Neighbours Says Dr M

papar berkaitan - pada 21/7/2022 - jumlah : 229 hits
Dr Mahathir Mohamad said that Najib Razak and not Pakatan Harapan was responsible for Malaysia lagging behind its neighbours He blamed it on the Pekan MP s silly agreements and overpriced projects In a Twitter thread the former prime minist...
Najib Says Anwar Is Lying

Najib Says Anwar Is Lying

papar berkaitan - pada 3/7/2022 - jumlah : 200 hits
Anwar also lied about Najib giving PAS RM90 million Former prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak has denied recent allegations by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim that he had asked the Opposition leader to drop his criminal cases in exchange for hi...
Pkr Leaders Lodge Police Report Against Najib Over Sulu Claim

Pkr Leaders Lodge Police Report Against Najib Over Sulu Claim

papar berkaitan - pada 19/7/2022 - jumlah : 304 hits
Several PKR leaders led by deputy president Rafizi Ramli have lodged a police report against Najib Razak over the former prime minister s alleged negligence in relation to claims by the heirs of the Sulu sultanate Outside the Setiawangsa po...
Siaplah Najib Ini Draf Laporan Polis Besar Besaran Esok Kerana Jadi Punca Tuntutan Waris Sulu

Siaplah Najib Ini Draf Laporan Polis Besar Besaran Esok Kerana Jadi Punca Tuntutan Waris Sulu

papar berkaitan - pada 19/7/2022 - jumlah : 292 hits
Minggu lalu saya telah menunjukkan bahawa masalah yang diwarisi oleh tiga Kerajaan Persekutuan berturut turut mengenai tuntutan waris Kesultanan Sulu sebenarnya bermula di zaman pentadbiran Dato Seri Najib Tun Razak sebagai Perdana Menteri ...
Najib Cuai Bayar Ufti Ke Sultan Sulu Wajib Disiasat

Najib Cuai Bayar Ufti Ke Sultan Sulu Wajib Disiasat

papar berkaitan - pada 20/7/2022 - jumlah : 286 hits
Najib cuai bayar ufti ke Sultan Sulu wajib disiasatPosted By on July 20 2022Kegagalan bekas Perdana Menteri Najib Razak membayar ufti tahunan kepada waris Kesultanan Sulu RM5 300 setahun telah menyebabkan Malaysia perlu membayar tuntutan se...
Kisah Najib Dan Sulu

Kisah Najib Dan Sulu

papar berkaitan - pada 15/7/2022 - jumlah : 360 hits
Najib akhirnya terkantoi menipu dalam kes tuntutan waris sulu Kes saman waris sultan sulu bermula pada 2017 sehingga kes diputuskan pada 2018 Malaysia tak pernah hantar wakil dimahkamah timbang tara
Mahathir Dan Tommy Tidak Mampu Respon Terhadap Kenyataan Najib Berkenaan Tuntutan Sulu

Mahathir Dan Tommy Tidak Mampu Respon Terhadap Kenyataan Najib Berkenaan Tuntutan Sulu

papar berkaitan - pada 14/7/2022 - jumlah : 263 hits
Oleh Sirajuddin AhmadApakah Mahathir sangka dengan berdiam diri maka semua masalah yang muncul akibat perbuatannya dan Tommy Thomas Ketika menjadi pemimpin kerajaan 22 bulan akan berlalu pergi begitu sahaja Najib Razak sudah beberapa kali m...
We Re Lagging Further Behind And It S Ph S Fault Says Najib

We Re Lagging Further Behind And It S Ph S Fault Says Najib

papar berkaitan - pada 12/7/2022 - jumlah : 230 hits
Thailand has approved a network of five high speed railways The first line is under construction from Bangkok to Nakhon Ratchasima with a planned maximum speed of 250km h PETALING JAYA Najib Razak has called for a renewed focus on developme...
Tragedi Letupan Challenger Milik Nasa

Buruh Mengaku Salah Culik Kanak Kanak Lelaki Curi Kereta Bapa Mangsa

Pm Arah Bantuan Koordinasi Diselaras Secara Langsung Dengan Mb Selangor Petronas

From Pas Donating Rm100 To Cyberbullying Sim S Adopted Child Is Now Depressed

Test Image Vertical News Content 2

Resepi Sup Kambing Simple Sedap Guna Pressure Cooker Untuk Cepat Empuk

Rackie Ujan Feat Jecinta Olivia Emperuji Ati Chord

Agong Visits Putra Heights Blaze Site


echo '';
Info Dan Sinopsis Drama Berepisod Dendam Seorang Madu Slot Tiara Astro Prima

10 Fakta Biodata Amira Othman Yang Digosip Dengan Fattah Amin Penyanyi Lagu Bila Nak Kahwin

5 Tips Macam Mana Nak Ajak Orang Kita Suka Dating Dengan Kita

Info Dan Sinopsis Drama Berepisod Keluarga Itu Slot Lestary TV3

Bolehkah Manusia Transgender Mencapai Klimaks Selepas Bertukar


Severance Apple Tv Exploring Duality And Identity

Kanak Kanak Jatuh Longkang Rakam Sebagai Bukti Bukan Untuk Tular

Mayat Ratu Cantik Myanmar Ditemukan Di Bawah Runtuhan Kondominium

Minggu Dalam Tinjauan Nintendo Perkenal Switch 2

Kerajaan Nak Pecahkan Monopolis Petronas Dan Gas Malaysia Berhad Kenyataan D

Cinta Sampai Syurga Dewi Harap Jofliam Jadi Pembimbing Amp Pelindung Diri