Over Half Of Malaysian Haj Pilgrims Already At Holy Land Says Delegation Head


 
Malaysian Haj delegation head Datuk Seri Syed Saleh Syed Abdul Rahman said 11,294 pilgrims are now staying at all 12 hotels in Makkah while 5,569 others are in Madinah at three hotels. — Reuters picMAKKAH, June 5 — The Haj operation for the 1444 Hijrah season has proceeded smoothly and so far 16,863 or 53 per cent of the Malaysian pilgrims have arrived in the Holy Land since May 21.
Malaysian Haj delegation head Datuk Seri Syed Saleh Syed Abdul Rahman said 11,294 pilgrims are now staying at all 12 hotels in Makkah while 5,569 others are in Madinah at three hotels.
He said 57 flights or 58 per cent of the total 98 flights have departed from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for the Holy Land.
“The 50 KLIA-Madinah flights have all departed and the last flight arrived in Madinah on June 4,” he told a press conference on the progress of the Haj operation here.
He said feeder flights from three stations namely Alor Setar, Kedah; Kota Baru, Kelantan and Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu bringing pilgrims to KLIA have also completed.Meanwhile, Syed Saleh said 31 pilgrims have been warded at the Tabung Haji (TH) treatment centre and five others are at Saudi Arabian hospitals due to lung or skin infection, muscle and joint pains, but all are in stable condition.
He said the Malaysian medical team will visit those warded at the Saudi health facilities from time to time to get an update of their condition, share information on the patient’s medical history and if they need to see a local doctor.
“The pilgrims have been reminded to take care of their health and avoid being exposed to the hot weather which has now reached 42 to 46 degrees Celsius,” he said adding that they have also been advised to wear a face mask to prevent the spread of respiratory illness especially with the increasing number of pilgrims arriving from all over the world.
“Pilgrims have been urged to seek immediate treatment at the clinics provided by TH and not to fear that they would be warded, as arrangements would be made to ensure that they perform the wukuf,” he said. — Bernama


Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :

http://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2023/06/over-half-of-malaysian-haj-pilgrims.html

Kempen Promosi dan Iklan
Kami memerlukan jasa baik anda untuk menyokong kempen pengiklanan dalam website kami. Serba sedikit anda telah membantu kami untuk mengekalkan servis percuma aggregating ini kepada semua.

Anda juga boleh memberikan sumbangan anda kepada kami dengan menghubungi kami di sini
Perak Mb Says Ready To Cooperate With Macc Over Malay Reserve Land Issue

Perak Mb Says Ready To Cooperate With Macc Over Malay Reserve Land Issue

papar berkaitan - pada 8/6/2023 - jumlah : 251 hits
Perak Menteri Besar Saarani Mohamad is ready to cooperate with the MACC following a report lodged by state legislative assembly Opposition Leader Razman Zakaria regarding the Malay reserve land issue He said MACC had conducted several inves...
Terengganu Mb Says State Land Sale A Non Issue Mum On Actual Value

Terengganu Mb Says State Land Sale A Non Issue Mum On Actual Value

papar berkaitan - pada 3/6/2023 - jumlah : 219 hits
Terengganu Menteri Besar Ahmad Samsuri Mokhtar dismissed concerns over the sale of land to the Khairunnisa Association whose membership comprises wives of current and former elected representatives from the state as non issue He claims cert...
Many Questions Remain Over Double Six Crash Says Kitingan

Many Questions Remain Over Double Six Crash Says Kitingan

papar berkaitan - pada 6/6/2023 - jumlah : 255 hits
The 1976 Double Six plane crash claimed the lives of then Sabah chief minister Fuad Stephens and 10 others PETALING JAYA Many questions remain unanswered for Sabahans over the tragic 1976 Double Six plane crash said Sabah deputy chief minis...
Penang Ready To Go To Court Over Sanusi S Claim Says Chow

Penang Ready To Go To Court Over Sanusi S Claim Says Chow

papar berkaitan - pada 31/5/2023 - jumlah : 316 hits
Penang chief minister Chow Kon Yeow said he will see Kedah menteri besar Sanusi Nor in court if he was serious about his claim GEORGE TOWN Penang chief minister Chow Kon Yeow says the state government is ready to go to court over Kedah ment...
Almost Half Of Spm Students From 2021 Session Chose Not To Further Studies Says Fadhlina

Almost Half Of Spm Students From 2021 Session Chose Not To Further Studies Says Fadhlina

papar berkaitan - pada 24/5/2023 - jumlah : 365 hits
Photo BernamaKUALA LUMPUR Some 180 680 SPM students from the 2021 school session chose not to further their education the Dewan Rakyat was told Education Minister Fadhlina Sidek said this was based on data from the eProfil Kerjaya Murid sys...
A Half Truth Is An Absolute Lie Says Anwar About Penang Kedah Tiff

A Half Truth Is An Absolute Lie Says Anwar About Penang Kedah Tiff

papar berkaitan - pada 12/6/2023 - jumlah : 214 hits
Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim speaking on controversial claims about Penang belonging to Kedah said a little knowledge is dangerous GEORGE TOWN The country s leaders must be well read and speak with knowledge when making statements on any is...
Only Half Of Rapid Bus Fleet Active Says Transport Ministry

Only Half Of Rapid Bus Fleet Active Says Transport Ministry

papar berkaitan - pada 7/6/2023 - jumlah : 272 hits
KUALA LUMPUR Only 900 of the 1 757 buses under Rapid Bus a subsidiary of Prasarana Group are actively operating says the Transport Ministry Minister Anthony Loke said this was because 45 of the total number of buses were more than 10 years ...
Rm6 6b Cbt Case Hung Over My Client S Head For 5 Years Irwan S Lawyer

Rm6 6b Cbt Case Hung Over My Client S Head For 5 Years Irwan S Lawyer

papar berkaitan - pada 29/5/2023 - jumlah : 379 hits
The RM6 6 billion criminal breach of trust case has hung over former treasury secretary general Mohd Irwan Serigar Abdullah s head for five years his defence counsel informed the criminal court K Kumaraendran told the High Court in Kuala Lu...
No Need For Kedah To Establish Committee To Protect Malay Reserve Land Says Mb

No Need For Kedah To Establish Committee To Protect Malay Reserve Land Says Mb

papar berkaitan - pada 28/5/2023 - jumlah : 339 hits
Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor said that presently there is no need for the state government to establish a special committee to protect the Malay reserve land in the state Picture by Shafwan ZaidonALOR SETAR May 28 K...
Petai Tua Jering Muda

Pu Riz Tegur Netizen Buat Trend Aku Berlutut Tidak Akan Tak Boleh Ambil Ringan Jangan Gurau Perkara Yang Dilarang

Netizen Harus Stop Tren Edit Foto Ala Studio Ghibli Ini Kata Hayao Miyazaki

Wooooooiiiiii Ketua Pemuda Pas Liberal Pulak Dah Ka

Types Of Bullet Resistant Glass Which One Is Right For You

Simple Resipi Daging Goreng Kunyit Bahan A Kg Daging

Discover Your New Work Ally Hp S Ai Driven Collection

Think Different A Modified Ariel Leader From England


echo '';
Info Dan Sinopsis Drama Berepisod Dendam Seorang Madu Slot Tiara Astro Prima

10 Fakta Biodata Amira Othman Yang Digosip Dengan Fattah Amin Penyanyi Lagu Bila Nak Kahwin

5 Tips Macam Mana Nak Ajak Orang Kita Suka Dating Dengan Kita

Info Dan Sinopsis Drama Berepisod Keluarga Itu Slot Lestary TV3

Bolehkah Manusia Transgender Mencapai Klimaks Selepas Bertukar


Hari Hari Terakhir Abah

Keliru Puasa Enam Puasa Ganti Buat Serentak Ini Jawapannya

Karlie Kloss Legs And Feet In Tights 6

30 Pesanan Imam Syafie Yang Menyentuh Hati Dan Penuh Hikmah

Pensyarah Wanita Hilang Keluarga Muram Sambut Aidilfitri

Pemandu Lori Warga Asing Cuba Seludup Minuman Keras