Saudi Arabia Records Third Coronavirus Death
RIYADH: Saudi Arabia recorded the third coronavirus related death on Thursday, the ministry of health said.
The 51 year-old resident from Madinah passed away after being admitted to hospital in a critical condition
Spokesperson Dr. Mohammed Al-Abd Al-Aly said 112 new cases have been reported since Wednesday, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the Kingdom to 1,012.
Speaking during a daily news briefing, Al-Abd Al-Aly said that 33 people have recovered so far, five up from Wednesday's tally of 28.
Meanwhile, Ministry of Interior spokesperson Talal Al-Shalhoub said all the roads that lead to Makkah, Madinah and Riyadh are under security control.
"There are people who are reckless about the decision to abide by the curfew, and the necessary measures have been taken against them," he said.
He added that the curfew stipulates that individuals must stay and work from home, and those who do not abide will be penalized.
The Ministry of Commerce spokesperson also said that there are new market regulations," so that the entry for shopping is in groups to ensure the highest levels of health reliability."
The spokesperson added that offers and discounts would be provided to those who order online to avoid crowds.
King Salman agreed to take further precautions to reduce the spread of the coronavirus on Wednesday, in order to ensure the health and safety of citizens and residents.
An extended curfew was implemented on Thursday in Riyadh, Makkah, and Madinah, starting from 3 p.m.
On Monday, King Salman issued an order banning the movement of people across the Kingdom from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :