Online Tuition For Bm English Maths And Science For Primary School Students
The year 2021 will be remembered as the year school starts off with homebased online learning instead of face to face learning. While this may pose some challenges, it is also the new way which we must embrace. We should not let the pandemic hinder our child's education. Life goes on with a new normal, education must continue.
Some parents are worried that online lessons delivered to young children to a big online audience may have a lesser impact than face to face lessons and smaller classes. Hence online tuition may be the right solution now.
Benefits of Online Tuition
- you can attend online tuition from the safety of your home
- you can attend online tuition from other states. eg you are in Penang but you can choose a centre in Klang Valley for your online tuition
- classes are smaller so there is more attention per student from teacher
- can help to fill up gaps in learning so that your child can more easily catch up when they return to school based learning
- gives children a more structured approach and a more disciplined schedule to do studying and revision at home
- usually in smaller groups, there will be higher chance of interaction between teacher and student
This post was brought to you by Cozy Kidz House
Since March 2020, Cozy Kidz House have shifted their tuition lessons online. Classes are in small groups of average 6 per class so that students can receive individual attention. Lessons are taught by dedicated and experienced teachers determined to deliver lessons in a fun and interactive way to students from different age groups.
Online Tuition by Cozy Kidz House
Level: National Primary (Std 1-6) and International (Primary Year 1-6)
Subjects available: BM, English, Maths and Science
Class Size: Average of 6 students per class
Method of delivery: Notes are simplified and the teacher will explain during online classes with the support of PPT slides. Assignment or class work will be sent to google classroom. With this teacher can monitor the progress of the students.
Progress Report/Evaluation: Quarterly assessments and a progress report will be sent to parents
Fee: RM100 per subject or RM280 for 4 classes
Dear readers and members of our parenting groups:
Screenshot this post and whatsapp a message to 012-2868 779 to register and receive a 50% discount for one term (3 months)
Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :