Dpp Says Indictments Against Guan Eng Today Mother Of All Charges




The prosecution for former finance minister Lim Guan Eng alleged corruption case today has described the indictments as "the mother of all charges"
Lead DPP Wan Shaharuddin Wan Ladin made the comment when met by reporters outside the courtroom. "We only charge when there is a 99 percent chance of conviction, the other 1 percent is an act of God," he said. Lim was charged at the Butterworth Sessions Court this morning for "wrongfully misappropriating" two plots of land worth RM135 million and RM73 million to two developers, Ewein Zenith Sdn Bhd in 2015 and Zenith Urban Development in 2017
The charges were read before judge Ahmad Azhari Abdul Hamid
The former Penang chief minister pleaded not guilty to the charges
Wan Shaharuddin said today's charges were related to the first and second charges which Lim faced in Butterworth and Kuala Lumpur last month, related to the controversial Penang undersea tunnel project
The latest charges will be the last related to the mega infrastructure project which would link the island to Butterworth on the mainland once completed
Of the charges, the DPP further said: "We got the body, now the tail"
"Our policy in the Attorney-General's Chambers is that we only prosecute when we have a 99 percent (chance) of (getting a) conviction. The other 1 percent is an act of God, we cannot say (we have) 100 percent chance of winning," he added
Ten witnesses from Kuala Lumpur are expected to be called
The judge has agreed to the prosecution's request to transfer the case to Kuala Lumpur
Lim is represented by lawyers Gobind Singh Deo, Ramkarpal Singh, RSN Rayer and Sivanesan Achalingam
Other than Wan Shaharuddin, the prosecution team consists of Francine Cheryl Rajendram and Selvaranjini Selvaraj
Meanwhile, Lim said the two additional charges against him were "baseless, politically motivated, and an abuse of power by the unelected government"
He added that the charges were intended to "smear and tarnish my reputation" in the run-up to elections, whether in Sabah or nationally
The Bagan MP reiterated that the tunnel and three-lane highway project awarded by the Penang government in 2013 to Consortium Zenith Beijing Urban Construction Group was a contract given via open tender from the State Tender Committee. The committee was headed by the Penang state secretary and had senior government officers as members
"Even though I am not a member of the State Tender Committee, I am still charged in line with the current thinking of 'semua salah Lim Guan Eng' (it is all Lim Guan Eng's fault)," he quipped. - Mkini

Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :

http://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2020/09/dpp-says-indictments-against-guan-eng.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MalaysiansMustKnowTheTruth+%28Malaysians+Mu

Kempen Promosi dan Iklan
Kami memerlukan jasa baik anda untuk menyokong kempen pengiklanan dalam website kami. Serba sedikit anda telah membantu kami untuk mengekalkan servis percuma aggregating ini kepada semua.

Anda juga boleh memberikan sumbangan anda kepada kami dengan menghubungi kami di sini
It S The Mother Of All Charges Says Prosecutor In Guan Eng S Latest Case

It S The Mother Of All Charges Says Prosecutor In Guan Eng S Latest Case

papar berkaitan - pada 12/9/2020 - jumlah : 135 hits
The lead prosecutor in Lim Guan Eng s latest case involving the alleged misappropriation of Penang government land has described it as the mother of all charges Deputy public prosecutor Wan Shaharuddin Wan Ladin told reporters the case woul...
Guan Eng Claims New Charges Were Timed To Smear His Name Run Up To Sabah Polls

Guan Eng Claims New Charges Were Timed To Smear His Name Run Up To Sabah Polls

papar berkaitan - pada 12/9/2020 - jumlah : 230 hits
DAP secretary general Lim Guan Eng today claimed the two fresh charges against him were timed to smear his name in the run up to the Sabah polls and upcoming general elections The former Penang chief minister said the charges were perfectly...
Guan Eng To Face Two More Charges On Monday

Guan Eng To Face Two More Charges On Monday

papar berkaitan - pada 4/9/2020 - jumlah : 122 hits
Former finance minister Lim Guan Eng is expected to face two more charges of criminal misappropriation of property at the Butterworth Sessions Court on Monday next week concerning the RM6 3 billion Penang Undersea Tunnel project according t...
No Cash Found On Me Or In My Bank Account So No Corruption Says Guan Eng

No Cash Found On Me Or In My Bank Account So No Corruption Says Guan Eng

papar berkaitan - pada 12/9/2020 - jumlah : 122 hits
Former Penang chief minister Lim Guan Eng lashed out against his two new corruption charges today describing them as flimsy and a possible attempt to derail DAP s election efforts The party secretary general had earlier been slapped with tw...
Nazri Says All Parties Enforcers Provisionally Back Proposed Law Against Party Hopping

Nazri Says All Parties Enforcers Provisionally Back Proposed Law Against Party Hopping

papar berkaitan - pada 16/9/2020 - jumlah : 107 hits
Padang Rengas MP Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz speaks during an interview at his office in Kuala Lumpur September 15 2020 Picture by Ahmad ZamzahuriKUALA LUMPUR Sept 16 The parliamentary whips of all parties have agreed in principle to push for a l...
Show All Letters On Direct Award In 2018 Guan Eng Challenges Zuraida

Show All Letters On Direct Award In 2018 Guan Eng Challenges Zuraida

papar berkaitan - pada 30/8/2020 - jumlah : 167 hits
Former finance minister Lim Guan Eng has challenged Housing and Local Government Minister Zuraida Kamaruddin to publicly disclosed the letters involved in the RM170 3 million direct award granted by her ministry when Pakatan Harapan was in ...
Prosecution Confirms Guan Eng Will Face Two New Corruption Charges

Prosecution Confirms Guan Eng Will Face Two New Corruption Charges

papar berkaitan - pada 10/9/2020 - jumlah : 230 hits
The prosecution in former Penang chief minister Lim Guan Eng s corruption case in relation to the undersea tunnel project has confirmed that he will be facing two new charges in Butterworth on Friday Deputy public prosecutor Wan Shaharuddin...
Clear Your Name First Says Khairuddin To Guan Eng

Clear Your Name First Says Khairuddin To Guan Eng

papar berkaitan - pada 6/9/2020 - jumlah : 147 hits
Khairuddin Aman Razali says Lim Guan Eng should focus on clearing his name PETALING JAYA Plantation Industries and Commodities Minister Mohd Khairuddin Aman Razali has questioned DAP secretary general Lim Guan Eng s moral authority to criti...
Permohonan Semakan Insentif Ibu Bersalin Rm450

Tawaran Biasiswa Baitulmal Maiwp Bagi Mengikuti Pengajian Dalam Negara Sesi 2021 2022

Buaya Sambar Budak 8 Tahun Maut Ketika Mandi Bersama Rakan

Lombong Emas Haram Lahad Datu 14 Pelaku Terbabit

Azal S4yang Bedah Azal Mengamvk Nasib Zarina Tak Kena Makan Kasut

Jung Hoyeon Terkejut Akaun Instagram Diikuti Selebriti Antarabangsa

Perghh Wanita Paling Nikmati Hubungan Intim Pada Usia 53 Tahun

Sempoi Bapak Dia Netizen Puji Lelaki Ni Sanggup Travel Kl Taiping Gara Gara Bawak Anak Pergi Dating



Hanya Rapat Sahaja Tetapi Tidak Nelydia Senrose Disangka Rangkul Lengan Fattah Amin Rupanya

Kenali Ahli Sihir Rasmi New Zealand Yang Dilantik Perdana Menteri

5 Selebriti Hollywood Yang Sebenarnya Berdarah Kerabat Raja

Info Dan Sinopsis Filem Penunggang Agama 2 Astro First

Kisah Benar yang Menjadi Inspirasi Filem Seram The Exorcist


Kedai Kopitiam Sekitar Negeri Selangor Yang Mesti Korang Kunjungi Rugi Kalau Tak Try Menunya

Aluminum Extrusions Common And Less Familiar Uses

Bukhari House By Onur Karadeniz Architects In Istanbul Turkey

Surat Ciri Sang Sapurba Dan Bhat

Miley Cyrus Soaks In Friendly Twitter Exchange With Machine Gun Kelly Over I Am Weed Meme

Tom Parker Calls Out Nhs Over Need To Improve Brain Cancer Treatment