5 Successful Online Marketing Elements
make it simple
teach your visitor
There are 5 of different methods and tactics involved with Internet Marketing.
With all these options, the hardest part of Internet Marketing is finding out what tactics will work. And what tactics would be best for your business.
The main goals for Internet Marketing are:
Drive traffic to your website.
• Capture leads.
• Convert people to customers.
• Create repeat business and refer from the customer.
Here are 5 things you must do to succeed online.
Element One: Design Matters
• Designing a user-focused website is the most important element of internet marketing.
• Your website goals should convert visitors to paying customers. The first step in doing this is building trust.
• A well-designed website suggests to visitors that you are proud of how your site looks.
• Have you ever heard the words: “Look Good, Feel Good”?
• The same thing goes for your website. The design of your site is very important, do not be careless. Your success depends on it.
Element Two: Strategic Content
• What does “strategic content” mean?
• In short, this means creating content that drives users to a specific goal.
• Every page on your website should have one goal or task that you want users to take.
• Your goals and desired tasks can be several things:
• Buy Products
• Sign Up for Email Updates
• Download Documents
• Watch Videos
• Click Links
• The list goes on and on.
• Getting your visitors to complete this desired task is your content assignment. Your content tells people what to do with your website. And, more importantly, how they can do business with you.
• Every word of your content should have a purpose. Remember, you build trust with your future customers. Trust = Sales.
• Make your content readable. Make your paragraphs short. The old content cannot be read.
• The most important thing to realize about strategic content is that you cannot use one website to sell your products. More about this later.
Element Three: Give Things Away
• What does your business do? What problem did you solve?
• Give people an example of your product or service. It doesn’t need to be anything physical … give people your knowledge.
• When you give people free content that solves their problems, you also help them understand your company and its position clearly — which ultimately leads to sales.
• Let’s use the example of Bobby Flay, a famous cook.
• If you do a Google search for your recipe, you’ll get 2,400,000+ results! Each recipe is free. However, Bobby Flay continued to sell unreliable copies of his recipe book.
• So what do you think Bobby Flay got in return for giving the recipe?
• Let me tell you, sitting in one of the restaurants is very difficult.
Element Four: Make It Simple
• There are several reasons why your business and your product may not sell as you imagine.
• The main reason your content and your marketing materials do not work together. They actually mislead your customers. Confused people don’t buy.
• When your customers are confused — when they face too many decisions and too much information — they do nothing. Paralyze the analysis. Missing prospect.
• View your product offers. If your website offers a variety of services, you are offering too much. Time to simplify.
• Let me give you an example. Take a look at Burger In-N-Out … a very successful fast food chain operating primarily on the West Coast.
• Their menu may be the smallest of any fast food chain. Here’s what they have to offer:
• Double Double
• Cheese burgers
• French potatoes
• That all. I’ve never been to an In-N-Out restaurant online. Never. They make it easy to order, and their products are amazing.
• You can do the same with your business.
Element Five: Teach Your Visitors
• Don’t you like it when you answer the phone and it’s one of those telemarketers selling products that do this and that? Yes, neither do I.
• People don’t want to be “sold” to.
• If you really want to sell your products and services, focus on providing value to your visitors. Teach them what you know.
• Education is what works online.
• Make it easy for your prospects to see themselves using your product.
• Selling online is about education
Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :