Sabah Land Titles Given To Federal Gov T Had Earlier Approval Fully Paid For


 
Sabah Lands and Surveys director Bernard Liew said in 2016, the state government made a decision that all land for federal purposes must be acquired through land application of state land, and would not be granted with land titles. - NSTP/File picKOTA KINABALU: The 177 land titles recently handed over to the federal government were approved before the Sabah government stopped granting the authority in 2016.
Sabah Lands and Surveys director Bernard Liew said in 2016, the state government made a decision that all land for federal purposes must be acquired through land application of state land, and would not be granted with land titles.
However, for the state land handed over on Feb 18 to the federal government, by way of land acquisition, had been fully paid for, he said.
Of the land titles, 90 were for the Education Ministry, 42 for the Health Ministry, 28 for the Transport Ministry and 17 others.
"The total acreage of the land is 519.444 ha or 1,283.57 acres. Most of the land is already (the site of) public facilities.
"The land titles granted to the federal government agencies are especially meant for the building of public facilities such as schools, hospitals, police stations, post offices, where they are meant to provide services to the public," he said in a statement.
In a separate statement, Gabungan Rakyat Sabah (GRS) information chief Datuk Joniston Bangkuai described Sepanggar member of parliament Datuk Azis Jamman's allegation that Sabah gave away land to the central government as akin to denying Sabahans the right to federal-funded amenities.
He said Azis' misguided contention is a desperate attack by Warisan Sabah (Warisan) to discredit the present state government under the leadership of Chief Minister Datuk Seri Hajiji Noor.
"The Chief Minister has explained that it has been done according to procedures and that it is for the benefit of the Sabah people, whereby the land is for our schools, hospitals, police stations and other public amenities." - NST


Artikel ini hanyalah simpanan cache dari url asal penulis yang berkebarangkalian sudah terlalu lama atau sudah dibuang :

http://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2021/02/sabah-land-titles-given-to-federal-govt.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MalaysiansMustKnowTheTruth+%28Malaysians+

Kempen Promosi dan Iklan
Kami memerlukan jasa baik anda untuk menyokong kempen pengiklanan dalam website kami. Serba sedikit anda telah membantu kami untuk mengekalkan servis percuma aggregating ini kepada semua.

Anda juga boleh memberikan sumbangan anda kepada kami dengan menghubungi kami di sini
Approval For Sabah Night Markets Up To Respective Local Authorities Cny Open Night Market Banned

Approval For Sabah Night Markets Up To Respective Local Authorities Cny Open Night Market Banned

papar berkaitan - pada 9/2/2021 - jumlah : 281 hits
Sabah Covid 19 spokesperson Datuk Seri Masidi Manjun says based on the new SOP during the MCO period the state government allows night markets to operate from 4pm to 10pm Pic courtesy of Sabah Local Government and Housing MinistryKOTA KINAB...
Federal Agencies Get Nearly 2 000ha Land From Sabah Govt

Federal Agencies Get Nearly 2 000ha Land From Sabah Govt

papar berkaitan - pada 19/2/2021 - jumlah : 254 hits
Chief minister Hajiji Noor handing over the land titles to state federal secretary Samsuni Mohd Noor With them is state secretary Safar Untong KOTA KINABALU The Sabah government officially handed over 177 land titles to federal agencies in ...
Land Titles Handed Over To Federal Govt Approved In 2016 Director

Land Titles Handed Over To Federal Govt Approved In 2016 Director

papar berkaitan - pada 20/2/2021 - jumlah : 220 hits
Liew KOTA KINABALU Land titles handed over on to the Federal Government were lands for federal purposes acquired by way of Land Acquisition process and lands that were approved before 2016 and premium were fully paid Most of the land were a...
Labourer To Hang For Nephew S Murder After Losing Appeal In Federal Court

Labourer To Hang For Nephew S Murder After Losing Appeal In Federal Court

papar berkaitan - pada 24/2/2021 - jumlah : 339 hits
Bawa being escorted by a policeman talking to defense counsels Abdul Rahman and Christopher KUCHING A labourer who was convicted for the murder of his nephew on Gawai Dayak eve five years ago has failed in a
Sabah Gov T Detects No Anti Vaxxer Movement In State

Sabah Gov T Detects No Anti Vaxxer Movement In State

papar berkaitan - pada 20/2/2021 - jumlah : 186 hits
Sabah Covid 19 spokesperson Datuk Seri Masidi Manjun says the people of Sabah in general welcome the government s effort to combat the Covid 19 pandemic through the vaccination programme NSTP MOHD FADLI HAMZAHKOTA KINABALU There has been no...
Company To Inject Rm2bil To Acquire Land For Kulim Airport Project

Company To Inject Rm2bil To Acquire Land For Kulim Airport Project

papar berkaitan - pada 18/2/2021 - jumlah : 291 hits
The proposed Kulim international airport once completed should be able to handle 15 million passengers per year The state had earlier expected its first flights as early as 2024 ALOR SETAR A company has pledged to spend RM2 billion to acqui...
Schools Reopen Swab Test Not Required For Returning Sabah Students

Schools Reopen Swab Test Not Required For Returning Sabah Students

papar berkaitan - pada 23/2/2021 - jumlah : 352 hits
Children returning to schools in Sabah next month will not have to undergo swab tests for Covid 19 Bernama picKOTA KINABALU Children returning to schools in Sabah next month will not have to undergo swab tests for Covid 19 Sabah Covid 19 sp...
Special Committee To Coordinate Sabah Federal Projects

Special Committee To Coordinate Sabah Federal Projects

papar berkaitan - pada 16/2/2021 - jumlah : 172 hits
Hajiji when chairing the first MTPNg Sabah this year at PPNS KOTA KINABALU The Sabah State Government has agreed to set up a Special Committee for the Establishment of Sabah Federal Projects to ensure coordination can be done more systemati...
Sabah Opposition Lauds Rm100 000 Allocation For Reps But Say It S Not Enough

Sabah Opposition Lauds Rm100 000 Allocation For Reps But Say It S Not Enough

papar berkaitan - pada 10/2/2021 - jumlah : 245 hits
Sabah opposition leaders from left Jaujan Sambakong Frankie Poon and Christina Liew welcome the funds from state government KOTA KINABALU Warisan Plus leaders are grateful for the RM100 000 special allocation to opposition assemblymen by th...
Tragedi Letupan Challenger Milik Nasa

Buruh Mengaku Salah Culik Kanak Kanak Lelaki Curi Kereta Bapa Mangsa

From Pas Donating Rm100 To Cyberbullying Sim S Adopted Child Is Now Depressed

Pm Arah Bantuan Koordinasi Diselaras Secara Langsung Dengan Mb Selangor Petronas

Test Image Vertical News Content 2

Resepi Sup Kambing Simple Sedap Guna Pressure Cooker Untuk Cepat Empuk

Rackie Ujan Feat Jecinta Olivia Emperuji Ati Chord

Agong Visits Putra Heights Blaze Site


echo '';
Info Dan Sinopsis Drama Berepisod Dendam Seorang Madu Slot Tiara Astro Prima

10 Fakta Biodata Amira Othman Yang Digosip Dengan Fattah Amin Penyanyi Lagu Bila Nak Kahwin

5 Tips Macam Mana Nak Ajak Orang Kita Suka Dating Dengan Kita

Info Dan Sinopsis Drama Berepisod Keluarga Itu Slot Lestary TV3

Bolehkah Manusia Transgender Mencapai Klimaks Selepas Bertukar


Raya Era Digital

Severance Apple Tv Exploring Duality And Identity

Kanak Kanak Jatuh Longkang Rakam Sebagai Bukti Bukan Untuk Tular

Mayat Ratu Cantik Myanmar Ditemukan Di Bawah Runtuhan Kondominium

Minggu Dalam Tinjauan Nintendo Perkenal Switch 2

Kerajaan Nak Pecahkan Monopolis Petronas Dan Gas Malaysia Berhad Kenyataan D